Time Strategies

Being a very bad procrastinator, this time management strategies have taught me very important lessons. I have a very bad habit of putting and leaving tasks to the last minute, forcing myself to hyper-focus and rush through anything, whether it be class assignments, appointment times, or even everyday needs like dinner, at the last minute.


I seem to be somewhat addicted to not being alert about the due dates, closing times, and deadlines. It can be obvious even when I'm dining in the campus restaurants. I would go and order at 11:58 pm, when the restaurant closes at 12.


Overall, I have learned the habit of just getting things started although it is very difficult. Like Jory Mackay says in his article, the best way to beat procrastination is to get things started and and change the course of bad habits. 


I found this article to be very relevant to my procrastinating life style, and I've learned a lot from reading this helpful article: Importance of Getting things started.




Stop Procrastinating. Source: Stop Being a Procrastinator

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Peter the Real Estate Agent

Week 8 Progress