Technology

This class does utilize a more innovative and technologically advanced format than other classes, and I found that to be fascinating! Use of this blogger tool, website publishing, bookmarking important pages, editing images, and creating interesting graphics all sounded exciting and fun to me.




I had never had any experience with above tools that I mentioned before taking this class. So, it was unfamiliar and new to me at first, but as I started using the tools since Monday (first day of class), I seem to get used to their neat features.


This online environment is very different from what I have experienced with other regular classes. Nevertheless, I do find this kind of new environment more fun and exciting! So although it is different, I like this format and delivery method a lot more than regular, traditional classroom setting. I hope to enhance my blogging skills over the course of this semester.






Blogging. Source: Blogging skills

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Peter the Real Estate Agent

Week 8 Progress