Assignments

As I was reading through the various class assignments, two distinctly different thoughts came into my mind. I've had both positive and negative thoughts, yet positive thought is much bigger than negative one.



One thought is that there are many, several weekly readings and assignments, and they can get quite overwhelming at some point during the semester (e.g. Midterm).



The other thought is that all those readings and assignments are.. in fact.. FUN!! I know for sure, no matter how much reading and assignments there are, I will be thoroughly enjoying them. I love reading interesting fairy tales, myths, and legends. This class is all about that. In addition, I love the fact that the purpose of the assignments are to write authentically and creatively. 


I'm intrigued by writing a storybook for class project. I've never written a storybook before, but I'm sure I will be having so much fun doing it.  



Extra credit assignments are just as interesting as well. None of them sounds stressful to me.  



Honestly, I've never had this kind of amazing class before. This class is truly creative and innovative. Yes, Innovative! I say innovative because so much more creative thinking and learning take place with this new kind of format.  



I've taken all sorts and kinds of classes at OU, but this Myth class is by far and will ever be (for sure) my favorite class. 




I've never had any experience with blogging before I took this class (I hadn't even replied to other blog posts before I took this class). Nevertheless, I'm already enjoying blogging and expanding my creative horizons! I feel so lucky to be learning so much in this class.    




                                           Excited Students. Source: Excited Young Students






  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Peter the Real Estate Agent

Week 8 Progress